An accounting procedure undertaken at the end of the day to ensure that all business transactions from the current day have been correctly processed.
• You can see a DAY CLOSE button in the MAIN MENU. This option is only available to ADMIN.
• Click on DAY CLOSE.
• You can see the INVOICE AMOUNT in the AMOUNT column. You need to enter the amount that you received from the customer in RECEIVED AMOUNT column.
• Now click on DAY CLOSE button.
• Confirm the day close by choosing YES. If there is any unprocessed bill another popup will show up and you need to confirm it too by clicking CONTINUE.
• To complete the process you need to enter the ADMIN PASSWORD.